Kuryakyn Ergo Engine Guard with Fixed Footrests
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Ergo Engine Guard with Fixed Footrests• Bringing innovative design to the limits, Kuryakyn’s Ergo Engine Guard combines a stylish design with built in highway pegs• Highway pegs can be used in the stock inner position or flipped out for additional foot position options
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4581||Sold in Units:||Set|
- 1800 Retro VTX1800R : 2003
- 1800 Spoke VTX1800S : 2003
- VTX1800 F VTX1800F : 2006
- VTX1800 Neo Retro VTX1800N : 2004–2008
- VTX1800 Retro : 2004, 2006–2007
- VTX1800 Retro VTX1800R : 2005
- VTX1800 Spoke : 2004
- VTX1800 Spoke VTX1800S : 2005–2006
- VTX1800 Tourer : 2007–2008
- VTX1800C : 2002–2007
- VTX1800F : 2005, 2007–2008
- VTX1800R : 2002
- VTX1800S : 2002
qts Posted :
Great fit and easy install. Replaced my others after I laid the bike down and these are positioned perfect for width and height. Much more comfortable and probably won't have to add extra footpegs for placement.
noreaster Posted :
I like them, they installed in minutes and are well built and look sweet!
Kuryakyn Ergo Engine Guard with Fixed Footrests?
Our customer service has the answer.