Mustang 2-piece Wide Studded Touring Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang 2-piece Wide Studded Touring Seat• Solo seat and pad are both wider than stock for extra comfort• The deeply pocketed front bucket measures a full 17″ across and can be run as a solo• The passenger seat extends forward to provide additional driver back suppor• The passenger seat measures 13″ wide• Utilizes internal steel support wings for all day comfort
|Decoration:||Studded and Conchos||Design:||Wide Studded Touring|
|Front Seat Width:||17″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75216|
|Material:||High Quality Expanded Vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Rear Seat Width:||13″||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||2-Up||Surface Texture:||Smooth|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Road Star CA. XV1600ALC : 1999
- Road Star S : 2009
- Road Star S XV1700ASX : 2008
- Road Star Silverado : 2009
- Road Star Silverado CA. XV1600ATLC : 1999
- Road Star Silverado CA. XV1600ATPC : 2002
- Road Star Silverado XV1600ATL : 1999
- Road Star Silverado XV1600ATP : 2002
- Road Star Silverado XV1700ATX : 2008
- Road Star XV1600AL : 1999
- Road Star XV17AWX : 2008
- RoadStar CA. XV1600AMC : 2000
- RoadStar CA. XV1600APC : 2002
- RoadStar CA. XV1600ARC : 2003
- RoadStar CA. XV1600NC : 2001
- RoadStar CA. XV17ASC : 2004
- RoadStar CA. XV17ATC : 2005
- RoadStar Lmtd Ed. CA. XV1600ALERC : 2003
- RoadStar Lmtd Ed. XV1600ALER : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMTC : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMVC : 2006
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMWC : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado CA. XV17ATMTC : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado CA. XV17ATMWC : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado XV17ATMT : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado XV17ATMW : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600ASPC : 2002
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600ASRC : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600SNC : 2001
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV17AMSC : 2004
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600ASP : 2002
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600ASR : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600SN : 2001
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV17AMS : 2004
- Roadstar Midnight XV1700AMT : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight XV17AMV : 2006
- RoadStar Midnight XV17AMW : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight XV17PCT : 2005
- RoadStar Silverado 2 Tone CA. XV17ATTC : 2005
- RoadStar Silverado 2 Tone XV17ATT : 2005
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV1600ATMC : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV1600ATNC : 2001
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV1600ATRC : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV17ATSC : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV17ATVC : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV17ATWC : 2007
- RoadStar Silverado Lmtd Ed. CA. XV1600ATLERC : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado Lmtd Ed. XV1600ATLER : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight CA. XV1600ASMC : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight CA. XV17ATMVC : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight Star CA. XV17ATMSC : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight Star XV17ATMS : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight XV1600ASM : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight XV17ATMV : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado XV1600ATM : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado XV1600ATN : 2001
- RoadStar Silverado XV1600ATR : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado XV17ATS : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado XV17ATV : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado XV17ATW : 2007
- RoadStar Spoke Wheel CA. XV17AVC : 2006
- RoadStar Spoke Wheel XV17AV : 2006
- RoadStar w/Flames CA. XV17AWWC-F : 2007
- RoadStar w/Flames XV17AWW-F : 2007
- RoadStar XV1600AM : 2000
- RoadStar XV1600AP : 2002
- RoadStar XV1600AR : 2003
- RoadStar XV1600N : 2001
- RoadStar XV17AS : 2004
- RoadStar XV17AT : 2005
henderwk Posted :
The Mustang seat is a very comfortable seat. The problem I have with it is the seats design pushes the rider forward by a good amount. Because I am a tall rider this creates discomfort in other areas. Getting forward controls helps some but doesn't change the fact that your riding position is much closer upon the gas tank.
alldayrider Posted :
Easy to install. Looks great. Not too good for taller riders as the seat pushes the driver forward aprox 2 inches.
alldayrider Posted :
Seat looked great, but it pushed me forward aprox. 2 inches. Reduced tons of leg room.Not what I was looking for.
bdeemer64 Posted :
This seat has amazing comfort for both my wife and myself.I read in a couple reviews that when your tall this seat slides you ahead 2 inches or more which takes up leg room I'm 6'3" and haven't had any problems. B.Deemer
Zundowner Posted :
Best quality, most comfortable seat on the market -
knucklebuster2 Posted :
I put this Mustang seat on my V Star 1100. It was a slight improvement over the stock front seat but the passenge seat is a thousand times better. My wife loves to ride now and before we would have to stop every fifteen or twenty miles so she could get off for a little while.
cgsmithjr Posted :
Cant go wrong with Mustang Seats. Wife is Very happy.
JUSTCRUISIN2 Posted :
Just took my first run of the spring (60 miles) on my new Mustang seat. This seat is so far above stock in fit and comfort it's unreal. The quality and fit are the best, bar none. I would recommend this seat to any rider looking for comfort and style.
spyder63 Posted :
This is by far the best seat I have used. Very comfortable and puts me in the right position to ride and gives just enough back support. My wife loves it as it gives her a much better seat as well for the long rides.
rick.kuban Posted :
Awesome! By far the best looking and most comfortable seat my butt has ever been on. Installed in minutes with no hassle. Worth every penny.
Nhileiv Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
I really didn't know how bad I needed a new seat until I put this seat on my bike and went for a ride. My wife told me shortly afler we left the house how much nicer and comfortable her seat was, and felt she could enjoy riding with me more often. This too was a real great pick for my bike.
JCT1955 Posted :
I never thought I could ride more than 30 or 45 min at a time till I got a Mustang. Huge difference from stock seat. Can't compare to Corbin or others, but I'm very satisfied...
mikeljay Posted :
Great product! Fit and finish was perfect, easy to install. Took me about an hour. Difinitely a different seating position. You seem to sit deeper in the seat and it's more comfortable. The wife likes it too, as her seating position is slightly higher than the stock seat and much wider too. I would difinitely recommend the Mustang seat to anyone looking for a comfortable seat for both the driver and rider. Worth the money? You betcha! J&P Cycles sales staff and customer support people are top notch. It just doesn't get any better!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
This seat was for my 09 Yamaha 1300 Tourer. A huge improvement over the factory seat. I only have about 300 miles on it, but the difference in comfort is definitely noticeable.
Troy123987 Posted :
Great seat. It sets a little higher than the stocker but provides the passenger with ALOT more comfortable ride.It is a little wider at the tank also so if you are allready challenged touching the ground you might be better getting it custom done. Overall very happy with the quality of materials and workmanship.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang 2-piece Wide Studded Touring Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.