Mustang Heated Base Seat for Use With OEM Heat Controls
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Heated Base Seat for Use With OEM Heat Controls• The ultimate in seating comfort for both of you! This plush seat adds full enjoyment back into riding your Wing• The full seat is 1″ lower than stock with both contoured seat pockets pushed 1" to the rear• Angled back to cup your backside, the wider than stock 18" wide by 17" deep seat-pocket for driver and 18.5" wide by 13" deep seat-pocket for passenger, pulls you in - instead of pushing you out• A narrow front also aids in firmer ground footing for shorter riders• Coordinate with the stock passenger backrest pad or our passenger backrest for a more vertical seating position• Constructed from the highest-grade seat materials with premium rigid seat pan - you won't find a better seat on the market
|Manufacturer Part Number:||79902||Touring:||Touring|
- GL1800 Airbag GL1800BM : 2008
- GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi GL1800HPNM : 2008
- GL1800 Premium Audio GL1800M : 2008
- GL18BM Airbag : 2010
- Gold Wing Airbag Gold Wing Airbag : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Gold Wing Audio : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM ABS : 2009
- Goldwing ABS + Airbag GL1800BM : 2007
- Goldwing ABS GL1800A : 2006
- Goldwing ABS GL1800HPNA : 2007
- Goldwing Audio/Comfort GL1800AC : 2006
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Heated Base Seat for Use With OEM Heat Controls?
Our customer service has the answer.