Mustang One-Piece Wide Vintage Touring Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang One-Piece Wide Vintage Touring Seat• Sits you at the ideal cruising position• The driver's back is well supported by the nose of the passenger seat that extends forward to create a full 8-1/2″ backrest• The passenger sits comfortably in a 12-1/2″ wide bucket that utilizes Mustang's unique internal steel support wings to keep the entire width of the molded foam supported
|Decoration:||Plain||Design:||Wide Vintage Touring|
|Front Seat Width:||16″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75268|
|Material:||High Quality Expanded Vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Rear Seat Width:||12-1/2″||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- V Star 650 Classic XVS65AX : 2008
- V Star 650 Custom XVS65X : 2008
- V Star 650 Midnight Custom XVS65XB : 2008
- V Star 650 Silverado XVS65ATX : 2008
- VStar 650 Classic CA. XVS650AKC : 1998
- VStar 650 Classic CA. XVS650AMC : 2000
- VStar 650 Classic XVS650AK : 1998
- VStar 650 Custom CA. XVS650KC : 1998
- VStar 650 Custom CA. XVS650LC : 1999
- VStar 650 Custom XVS650K : 1998
- VStar 650 Custom XVS650L : 1999
- VStar 650 Custom XVS650M : 2000
- VStar Classic CA. XVS650ANC : 2001
- VStar Classic CA. XVS650APC : 2002
- VStar Classic CA. XVS650ARC : 2003
- VStar Classic CA. XVS65ASC : 2004
- VStar Classic CA. XVS65ATC : 2005
- VStar Classic CA. XVS65AVC : 2006
- VStar Classic CA. XVS65AWC : 2007
- VStar Classic CA. XVS65WC : 2007
- VStar Classic XVS650AN : 2001
- VStar Classic XVS650AP : 2002
- VStar Classic XVS650AR : 2003
- VStar Classic XVS65AS : 2004
- VStar Classic XVS65AT : 2005
- VStar Classic XVS65AV : 2006
- VStar Classic XVS65AW : 2007
- VStar Classic XVS65W : 2007
- VStar Custom CA. XVS650NC : 2001
- VStar Custom CA. XVS650PC : 2002
- VStar Custom CA. XVS650RC : 2003
- VStar Custom CA. XVS65SC : 2004
- VStar Custom CA. XVS65VC : 2006
- VStar Custom Midnight CA. XVS65WC-M : 2007
- VStar Custom Midnight XVS65W-M : 2007
- VStar Custom w/Flames CA. XVS65TC-F : 2005
- VStar Custom XVS650N : 2001
- VStar Custom XVS650P : 2002
- VStar Custom XVS650R : 2003
- VStar Custom XVS65T : 2005
- VStar Custom XVS65V : 2006
- VStar Midnight Custom CA. XVS65VCM : 2006
- VStar Midnight Custom XVS65VM : 2006
- VStar Silverado CA. XVS650ATRC : 2003
- VStar Silverado CA. XVS65ASTC : 2004
- VStar Silverado CA. XVS65ATTC : 2005
- VStar Silverado CA. XVS65ATVC : 2006
- VStar Silverado CA. XVS65ATWC : 2007
- VStar Silverado XVS650ATR : 2003
- VStar Silverado XVS65AST : 2004
- VStar Silverado XVS65ATT : 2005
- VStar Silverado XVS65ATV : 2006
- VStar Silverado XVS65ATW : 2007
- VStar650 Classic CA. XVS650ALC : 1999
- VStar650 Classic XVS650AL : 1999
- VStar650 Classic XVS650AM : 2000
- VStar650 Custom CA. XVS650MC : 2000
waynehin Posted :
I bought the Mustang seat mainly for my wifes comfort as the rear pad on the '91 sturgis is like sitting on a rock after a few hours on the road. Now she is very happy with the new seat. It looks good on the bike and fitting was a breeze. The riders saddle is wide and very comfortable also. This product has a good finish to it and I would recommend it to anyone, especially for the long haul.
83fxwg Posted :
Fits perfect and looks good
spencer2 Posted :
Out in South Dakota road out riden here and riden home. Butt so far is feeling great. Probably the best seat I've ever been on. I've road over 1500 miles so far in 5days. First day500 next day 500. We will have to see how the return trip goes so far so good.
copdude10 Posted :
Best addition I've made to my bike as yet. My wife loves it!
julzpraymore Posted :
lbushjr Posted :
Great fit,really comfortable
toddman Posted :
WOW!!! What an awesome upgrade for my ride. This seat is so comfortable. I am very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a more comfortable seat for they FXD model.
martooner Posted :
This seat was one of the best upgrades to any motorcycle I have ever owned. This was more comfortable than any factory accessory for this model. It was a little heavier, but well worth every ounce and every dollar.
newport_burn Posted :
Love the seat. Wife says it is a vast improvement from stock. I like the additional lumbar support that I get from the taller passenger ledge.
mledoux2000 Posted :
Fit perfect, rode all day after put on and girlfriend and me didn't have sore behinds.. Great seat!!
na7a Posted :
The seat is great and my back problems that I had with theh stock seat are all gone now. However, one thing to be concerned about with this seat, it raised my seating position up over 1 inch higher and totally through off my riding setting. I have lowered the bike some and it helped but keep this in mind. I am 5' 11" w/forward controls on a 07 Sporster Custom. Seat looks great and really fills in the bike and make it look like a bigger bike especailly with the backrest.
jsharleyguy33 Posted :
Love the way it looks on the bike...
enjaymarine Posted :
Superb - very comfortable and simple to fit.
ted white Posted :
Many thanks to J&P Cycles for all support and information on my purchase I would also like to thank all on the fast shipment of the seat as i live in australia only took 4 days to recieve Looks great will test on weekend
HotRodHemi2003 Posted :
This seat is just perfect! It fits my but just fine and it is much more supportive than the OEM, sorry H-D. No more cramps in the A__.
pgkinney Posted :
Comfort is far better than stock seat both rider and passenger. It does make you sit a little more on top of the bike but the added comfort to the tush is far worth it.
98GUY Posted :
Exactly what I expected. Comfortable, perfect fit and quality is excellent.
sporty12002012 Posted :
Feels way better than my stock seat off my 2012 Sporty. Better now on longer rides.
mindlessbard Posted :
Awesome, very high quality product.
popkorn80 Posted :
One of the best seats I have ever used so good on the back with long rides
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
The best seat I ever had.
buckpace Posted :
Good fit, good quality.
email@example.com Posted :
Great seat! Excellent service
mailmansp Posted :
We love our new seat.
Meyers Posted :
very nice seat
jthoma8318 Posted :
The seat was outstanding. I rode all weekend and was very comfortable. A night and day difference! Wish I had bought it years ago.
ptubaugh Posted :
Seat was extremely easy to install, it fit perfect and I can't tell you how much more comfortable it is than the stock seat. Mustang and J&P Cycles comes through again!!!
twins2005 Posted :
Love it ,looks great on the bike.
nlarmstrong81 Posted :
Much better then the original seat on my Vulcan 900 classic. I can ride for hours now without any discomfort.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang One-Piece Wide Vintage Touring Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.