Mustang Wide Studded Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Wide Studded Solo Seat• Mustang's solo provides custom styling and long distance, one-up comfort• The deeply pocketed solo is a full 15″ wide• Available with or without studs and conchos
|Front Seat Width:||15″ wide||Manufacturer Part Number:||75935|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A10L : 2004
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A11L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A1L : 1995
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A2L : 1996
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A3L : 1997
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A4L : 1998
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A5L : 1999
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A6L : 2000
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A7L : 2001
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A8L : 2002
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A9L : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B10L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B1L : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B2L : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B3L : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B4L : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B5L : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B6L : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B7L : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B8L : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B9L : 2004
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B1 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B10 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B2 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B3 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B4 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B5 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B6 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B7 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B8 : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B9 : 2004
- Vulcan 800 VN800A1 : 1995
- Vulcan 800 VN800A10 : 2004
- Vulcan 800 VN800A11 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 VN800A2 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 VN800A3 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 VN800A4 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 VN800A5 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 VN800A6 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 VN800A7 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 VN800A8 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 VN800A9 : 2003
wetii Posted :
I have enjoyed this solo seat for more then a year. It is very comfortable on the long rides. My only dislike is the back of the seat. I would like to see Mustang firm it up to give the low back some support.
jl.boxx Posted :
Great seat for a good price.The fit is excellent,materials and workmanship also great. Made in U.S.A.
jl.boxx Posted :
Great seat. can now handle a lot more miles!
kmredfield Posted :
I absolutely love this seat! Got it right before a trip with my boyfriend, I rode for 1300 miles and my butt was never sore! It was like sitting on a couch for 8 hours a day! Thank you for your quick delivery!
mcuellar5566 Posted :
I've had Mustang seats on every Harley I've owned. Definitely one of the first upgrades I've done on all my bikes.
jmacbops Posted :
Put this one on my '01 FLSTF. Great look and very comfortable. I find this one more comfortable than the H-D Sundowner seat. Recommended if you like that old-school look.
Randy Gerdes Posted :
Brackets need the ability to make small adjustments. Brackets to close together so it would not slip on the frame. Drilled out the holes a little larger and was able to make it work fine.
Jan-Hundested Posted :
Nice seat good price fits perfect
jcrews86 Posted :
Awesome seat. fit my 76" FLH perfect. Also looks and feels great. I could do without the logo on the nose of the seat.
1974Honda Posted :
Great product. Received shipment the next day without any extra charge.
REFAK Posted :
I really like this seat. I am 6ft 5in and needed more leg room than the pillow seat that was on my FLHTCU when I bought it. This Mustang seat looks great and is very comfortable. I have not had a chance to put a lot of miles on it yet, but like it so far.
JDRJones1979 Posted :
Wow was I surprised how nice this seat looks, and feels. This seat is top quality all the way. I think this seat is even more comfortable then my easy chair in my living room. It is very easy on your back, kidneys, and legs. The best part is it really dampens bumps and rough roads
hawk3308 Posted :
Mustang Wide Skirted & Studded Solo Seat for my '07 XL1200L is by far the best seat I have found the fits my Harley and my but. "IT IS THE BEST". I have the original seat that came on my XL plus two other Harley seats an '07 Sundowner and '07 Rallyrunner. Neither comes close to the Wide Skirted Seat from Mustang..... Now what do I do with the Harley seats??????? GHMSims
gfddiver Posted :
5 times better than a factory seat great service from J&P
galani Posted :
Being that it is winter here, I haven't had a change to ride it down the road yet, but that's coming. I do like the quality and look. It fit perfectly. Last, Thank you J&P, You folks are great.
Nix Gnade Posted :
Seat is perfect fit and looks great. I see they redesigned the front where the previous seam came apart. I expect to get even more miles on this seat. last seat was good for 70k miles. Same seat dealer wants almost 500$
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Wide Studded Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.