Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat• Mustang's solo provides custom styling and long distance, one-up comfort• The deeply pocketed solo is a full 15″ wide• Available with or without studs and conchos
|Decoration:||Plain||Front Seat Width:||15″ wide|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||75937||Product Color:||Black|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A10L : 2004
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A11L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A1L : 1995
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A2L : 1996
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A3L : 1997
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A4L : 1998
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A5L : 1999
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A6L : 2000
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A7L : 2001
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A8L : 2002
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A9L : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B10L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B1L : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B2L : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B3L : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B4L : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B5L : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B6L : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B7L : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B8L : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B9L : 2004
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B1 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B10 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B2 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B3 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B4 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B5 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B6 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B7 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B8 : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B9 : 2004
- Vulcan 800 VN800A1 : 1995
- Vulcan 800 VN800A10 : 2004
- Vulcan 800 VN800A11 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 VN800A2 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 VN800A3 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 VN800A4 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 VN800A5 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 VN800A6 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 VN800A7 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 VN800A8 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 VN800A9 : 2003
dirtymcduff Posted :
Put the seat on the frame and it fit perfectly.
jakeblank Posted :
Great seat, Fits easy and secure! Not Gel, but pretty comfortable!!
Max Fernbach Posted :
nice seat, wish the mustang logo was on the skirt and not in middle of seat
kpwood Posted :
Great seat but would not fit the REPLICA SEAT POST & T SET : 800-974
MARC ANDERSON Posted :
tnpanc Posted :
Perfect fit, fast delivery, as ordered.
lordlochwood Posted :
Sits too high for me.
Dice4ford Posted :
This seat is AMAZING. I use a Pachago fat bob gas tank on my 86 1250cc, it looks amazing. The tank always looked big with the stock solo seat, and I was worried that the seat would look too big, together they are a perfect match, and complete the bike. HIGHLY recommened.
jeffy10 Posted :
Comfortable Seat - easy install
wetdog79 Posted :
This is the best seat made for a Sportster. I would highly recommend the Mustang wide vintage touring seat to anybody looking to make their sporty comfortable for longer rides.
IMCAmodRacer Posted :
WAY more comfortable than the OEM, quality construction and great looks
banjo28 Posted :
Yes this seat is like a sofa!!!
Starrgazer Posted :
Fits and looks great on my 2005 Fat Boy. Amazing upgrade from the factory seat.
jwagaman Posted :
get seat way better than stock
droush42 Posted :
I purchased this seat for my wife. She loves it. On a 200+ mile day her back hurt with the stock seat, but with this Mustang seat she has no pain. She said this is the most comfortable seat she's had on any of her motorcycles (Four, so far). I like the quality of the materials and workmanship. I'm sure it will last for many years.
kevinsteelenj Posted :
best seat ever!!! I could not do more than 100 miles with the stock seat. I could (and have) ride all day and my ass is not sore. My wife is very happy with her seat also. Should have bought this when i first got the bike!!
dfmeyers Posted :
Nice seat. Exactly as described.
ilovejoanna4ever Posted :
Very comfortable and looks great!!!
hunt364 Posted :
Bikerchick12 Posted :
I have a Harley Sportster. As most of you know, there is some vibration at higher speeds. The seat that was on the bike did nothing to help. I purchased this seat with the help of J&P's assistance. So far, this has been an excellent seat and much more comfortable on my tush too!! Thanks J&P for helping me select the seat and the wonderful quality also. Great shipping!!
akfrausto Posted :
this is a great seat can ride for miles looks a feel great on my sportster XL883l superlow 2013
danlorenz Posted :
Extremely comfortable seat, good for long rides or all day on the road as well as short trips around town. If you're looking for a huge improvement over the stock seat the wide vintage won't disappoint.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.