Cobra Standard Square Sissy Bar with Pad
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Standard Square Sissy Bar with Pad• Sissy bars and pads are the essential accessory• They add comfort and safety for passenger and help carry luggage• Heavy duty mounting brackets and plain freedom sissy bar pad included• Luggage racks sold separate
|Height:||17″||Manufacturer Part Number:||025250|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Road Star CA. XV1600ALC : 1999
- Road Star S : 2009
- Road Star S XV1700ASX : 2008
- Road Star Silverado : 2009
- Road Star Silverado CA. XV1600ATLC : 1999
- Road Star Silverado CA. XV1600ATPC : 2002
- Road Star Silverado XV1600ATL : 1999
- Road Star Silverado XV1600ATP : 2002
- Road Star Silverado XV1700ATX : 2008
- Road Star XV1600AL : 1999
- Road Star XV17AWX : 2008
- RoadStar CA. XV1600AMC : 2000
- RoadStar CA. XV1600APC : 2002
- RoadStar CA. XV1600ARC : 2003
- RoadStar CA. XV1600NC : 2001
- RoadStar CA. XV17ASC : 2004
- RoadStar CA. XV17ATC : 2005
- RoadStar Lmtd Ed. CA. XV1600ALERC : 2003
- RoadStar Lmtd Ed. XV1600ALER : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMTC : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMVC : 2006
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMWC : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado CA. XV17ATMTC : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado CA. XV17ATMWC : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado XV17ATMT : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado XV17ATMW : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600ASPC : 2002
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600ASRC : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600SNC : 2001
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV17AMSC : 2004
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600ASP : 2002
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600ASR : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600SN : 2001
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV17AMS : 2004
- Roadstar Midnight XV1700AMT : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight XV17AMV : 2006
- RoadStar Midnight XV17AMW : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight XV17PCT : 2005
- RoadStar Silverado 2 Tone CA. XV17ATTC : 2005
- RoadStar Silverado 2 Tone XV17ATT : 2005
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV1600ATMC : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV1600ATNC : 2001
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV1600ATRC : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV17ATSC : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV17ATVC : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV17ATWC : 2007
- RoadStar Silverado Lmtd Ed. CA. XV1600ATLERC : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado Lmtd Ed. XV1600ATLER : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight CA. XV1600ASMC : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight CA. XV17ATMVC : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight Star CA. XV17ATMSC : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight Star XV17ATMS : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight XV1600ASM : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight XV17ATMV : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado XV1600ATM : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado XV1600ATN : 2001
- RoadStar Silverado XV1600ATR : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado XV17ATS : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado XV17ATV : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado XV17ATW : 2007
- RoadStar Spoke Wheel CA. XV17AVC : 2006
- RoadStar Spoke Wheel XV17AV : 2006
- RoadStar w/Flames CA. XV17AWWC-F : 2007
- RoadStar w/Flames XV17AWW-F : 2007
- RoadStar XV1600AM : 2000
- RoadStar XV1600AP : 2002
- RoadStar XV1600AR : 2003
- RoadStar XV1600N : 2001
- RoadStar XV17AS : 2004
- RoadStar XV17AT : 2005
mrgdmntpdg1 Posted :
my wife loves it. she says it like a free back massage. very easy to install on my 2012 super glide.looks great too!!!
jsgt7007 Posted :
Well made quality product. I alresdy had Honda brackets installed on my VT1300CR STATELINE, and the siisy bar would not fit on them. Instead of removing the brackets and installing the Cobra Brackets, I shipped it back to J&P for a refund. Which i received promptly after the item was received back into the warehouse. Service at J&P is outstanding. I will continue to shop with them.
bluejair Posted :
Quick & easy installation
aminor3 Posted :
I purchased this sissy bar set for my wife so she too could injoy the ride. After a 200ml. trip she never complained of back pains. She advised me she was comfortable and was very happy with the product. It was simple for a rookie like me to install. I had it attached in less then 20 minutes
darlene_sykes Posted :
Really like my bar. Would have liked it to have been taller
justplanecoop Posted :
good quality fit and finish....no mounting surprises...better price than Honda Acesseries
sewell1107 Posted :
It is a pleasure to do busoness with this company. The people on the phones are very nice and helpful. The product is great and arrives before I really expect it to. I will always do my business with J&P. Eddie
herbivore Posted :
The taller backrest is much more comfortable for the passenger. It really allows them to lean back more than the shorter versions. It looks great and was resonably easy to install. The width of the bars does require two people to align it and required a little man-handling, but once installed it was great!
rdrswn3 Posted :
Works great and look really good
iceymann45 Posted :
Great product. Fit perfectly as described.
pprice3 Posted :
Really looks good...very happy!
ljw601 Posted :
It is everything I was told it would be. The perfect addition to my bike.
zippo55 Posted :
Recently added this, the ZZ85492 Jumbo pad and ZZ71340 luggage rack. Everything installed easily, about 30 minutes to remove other stuff and put the Cobra items on. Everything looks great. Sure can't beat Cobra for fantastic chrome. Better half finds this setup much more comfortable that what was on before.
vstar08 Posted :
This was just what we were looking for. The tall one is great for a woman, hits my wife in the upper middle part of her back and is very comfortable.
razazee Posted :
Very easy to install, just take your time. Factory hardware is locked in with Locktite. Clean out the threads before re-installing and hand start bolts in holes. Use locktite - Blue, to install. Very good look on the bike. Very happy with my purchase.
vn1600 Posted :
It may be hard to write a flowery review about a sissy bar and pad, but when you get a product that is as advertised, and for a reasonable price you almost want to. I won't though. I will say that, as I expected from Cobra, and J.P. Cycles, it went on easy, is hefty enough for touring, it looks good, and was exactly what I needed. So far I have never been dissapointed with a product I've bought, or the service I've recieved from J.P. Cycles. My 2005 VN1600 Vulcan Classic will no doubt get a few more goodies from my favorite catalog.
butleralan Posted :
The back rest was a great improvement over the smaller one we had. My wife can ride further without me stopping. That makes it worth the money.
deadvelvet Posted :
very easy to install
matthewlr Posted :
The bar was a perfect fit and the instructions were a non-visual, but easy to follow. I think it looks a bit too tall, but that's just me.
jazztek Posted :
Nice solid sissy bar. Would be nice to have the option of a studded pad instead of automatically sending a plain one. Was spendy having to purchase a separate studded pad and have the plain one sit on a shelf.
garbuzz Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
LOOKS GOOD AND EASY TO INSTALL
nskorup Posted :
Looks good. I replaced the pad to match what I already have on the bike but there isn't anything wrong with the one that comes with it.
Cobra Standard Square Sissy Bar with Pad?
Our customer service has the answer.