J&P Cycles Return Center
J&P Cycles Return Policy is the Best in the Industry! We want you to be satisfied.
Returns must be made within 120 days of invoice. Shipping fees are not refundable. All returns must be in re-sellable or like-new condition. Defective parts or parts sent to you in error will be exchanged or refunded in full. Returns after the 120-day return period will be subject to a restocking fee. See our special warranty notes on exhaust systems and gas tanks.
Note: All foreign returns must be authorized in advance1. Please contact us if you have a foreign return.
Return A Part Using Our Online UPS2 Return System
After reviewing our returns & exchange policy, if you are not happy with your order, you can return or exchange1. Return shipping is FREE1 for damaged or defective parts.
- Use of the USPS or UPS2 pre-paid return label is for your convenience. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your credit or refund. ($7.99 on packages up to 20 lbs. $12.99 on packages over 20 lbs. & on oversized merchandise. Continental U.S. only.) We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 10% or refuse any exceptions. For defective parts or ones sent in error, return shipping charges will be refunded in full.
- You will need a printer to use our online return system. You will be given a page that contains a return label that must be attached to the package you're shipping back.
- Additionally, you'll need to find a UPS Location near you to take your package. UPS has a convenient Locator service to help you find a location close to you.
- J&P Cycles' Free Returns & Exchanges policy does not apply to orders/merchandise being returned from locations outside of the United States and APO/FPO locations.
- UPS, the UPS brand mark, and the Color Brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All Rights Reserved.