Return Items Using USPS
After reviewing our returns & exchange policy,
if you are not happy with your order, you can return or exchange1.
Return shipping is FREE1 for damaged or defective parts.
How To Return An Order Using USPS
- Return the part in the original box with the invoice number marked on the outside.
- Package the returned items properly. When shipping merchandise back to us, please wrap the part(s), place in a sturdy box and secure with tape. Do not leave the part(s) loose in the package. Parts scratched or damaged in return shipping due to inadequate packaging will not be accepted.
- Include the completed return form with your return. Download Return Form.
- All returns must be sent pre-paid. We strongly suggest you ship using the pre-paid
return label or by UPS Ground.
All foreign returns must be authorized in advance.
No collect shipments will be accepted. Download Return Label.
Note: Use of the pre-paid return label is for your convenience only. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your credit or refund ($7.99 on packages up to 20 lbs, $12.99 on packages over 20 lbs. and/or oversized merchandise). We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 10% or refuse any exceptions. For defective parts or ones sent in error, return shipping charges will be refunded in full.
- Insure the returned part for its full value to protect yourself against loss.
- Send all returns to J&P Cycles®, 13225 Circle Drive, Anamosa, IA 52205
- We cannot accept returns on special ordered parts.
- J&P Cycles' Free Returns & Exchanges policy does not apply to orders/merchandise being returned from locations outside of the United States and APO/FPO locations.