Vance & Hines Twin Slash Round Slip-On Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Twin Slash Round Slip-On Mufflers• Give your bike a performance edge along with a nice throaty and deep exhaust note• Gives you the unique Vance & Hines Twin slash look• Blue proof• Large 4″ muffler bodies• Louvered core baffles pre-installed• Combine with a Vance & Hines Fuel Pak 401-593 or 402-796 for the perfect tune for your fuel injected bike
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||2-1/2″|
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||16763|
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1995–2005, 2007–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1995–2008, 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1995–1998, 2007–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2012
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1995–2005, 2008, 2010–2012
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006, 2008–2012
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1995
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2012
sparky3472000 Posted :
Great look Great sound. JP tech dept. very helpful with my selection. I'd recommend these to anyone!
sweepee Posted :
JP cycles is the best and thanks to reviews from other patrons I was able to select the right mufflers for my 2000 Roadking classic these Vance and Hines are grrrreat...awesome recommendation..thanks everyone Paul in Canada
bhaley1059 Posted :
Good fit and looks thought they would be a little louder but sound great.
jtsavage Posted :
Sound great. Not too loud.
tsires Posted :
These slip ons are great! easy to install and makes the scoot sound much better.
rickgunn Posted :
These pipes are a perfect fit for my 2010 FLHTK. The growl is great but the pipes tone down at highway speed. 30 minutes to install.
nospmohtd Posted :
Awesome! sound is what was expected from vance and hines.
email@example.com Posted :
Good job j and p. got my pipes fast. Ordering was a breeze. They were packed nice and looked great when I got them on. The sound and looks on the bike was awesome. Just what my 09 road king needed. Installing was a snap they slipped right on and no issues with anything. Vance and Hines make great stuff. Great value and price.
thestick Posted :
Look and sound terrific.
Gitcho Posted :
As advertised, these slip-on mufflers were very easy to install. They sound great, nice deep rumble without being obnoxious!
Jaime7202 Posted :
Great product and they sound great. They are super easy to install. I would recomend these pipes to anyone out there with a Roadking.
stucooper Posted :
This muffler sounds great.
James_schopper Posted :
sound great. hardest part of instal was getting the old mufflers off. took about 20 minutes total
soeysoey Posted :
looks great doesn't sound the best.
P Diddy Posted :
Great product at a fair price.
buzzingstrings Posted :
was really worried that these slip ons would be too loud, but was pleasantly surprised when I got these baby's on....deep,throaty tone, not too loud, perfect.
Texaslizard Posted :
Perfect fit. Took about 20 minutes to install and sound great.
dragon330 Posted :
fit great,easy install,sound great
jamesskiba Posted :
Look great sound great. A+++
karltews Posted :
vance and hines make awesome products.I will only buy vance and hines.Great sound.
sblak782 Posted :
Excellent product-easy installation-quick delivery and great instructions -highly recommend these mufflers-not too loud but just right
lewintenn Posted :
great sound and easy to install, check the packing to make sure the muffler hasnt gouged a chunk of the packing on the small end before installing
TomKurtz Posted :
mobjack Posted :
easy to install sounds great and fast shipping
xlh76 Posted :
Great price !!! Looks great & sounds even better. Had the old ones off & the new ones installed in less than 30 minutes. Should have done this much sooner.
rick fox Posted :
These pipes sound great on my ultra limited. They took fifteen minutes to install. The quality looks very good. Good price with my gold club membership too!
clasenptg Posted :
went on with ease. it was part of my stage 1 upgrade along with arlen ness big sucker stage 1 filter kit and a fuelpak. love the rumble and bike runs great.
kf6gdz Posted :
sound great love the looks too.Good power improvement
gtown999 Posted :
Sounds great, Easy install, and very fast shipping
stephen51 Posted :
very happy with the sound and delivery was spot on
drigsby55 Posted :
Great. But ordered the baffles to tone them down just a little.
blades082168 Posted :
the item was delivered very quick, easy install and they sound great.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I wanted to change out the head pipes. But, I settled for just the slip on's. Good base sound. I recommend these pipes.
madhatter5132 Posted :
Look great, sound great and were easy to install.
danbousmc Posted :
jibbyvan Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
easy to install. look and so great!
Bigdadob Posted :
Got these at J and P's open house.I couldn't have made a better choice. These slip ons sound great and look great to. Great price if you don't won't to do a complete exhaust overhaul.
timmvp7 Posted :
Great sounding mufflers and sharp looking.Not too load not to quiet.Just the right sound i was looking for.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I'm really please with the service and the product. The comunication directly after the order was places though email, then confirmation that the product was sent. Great!
Leonardo Rosado Posted :
Great sound good looks great great price
dfjosey Posted :
Vance and Hines always sound good and have an excellent fit and finish, no exceptions here.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Harley Catalog, Page 206 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 173 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 173 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 165
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Twin Slash Round Slip-On Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.