Sena Spider RT1 Mesh Intercom Dual Pack
Sena now offers mesh communication technology and audio multitasking at an entry level price wrapped in a sleek and performative package. Dedicated solely to Mesh Intercom technology, the Spider RT1 contains the same mesh performance as the 50 series from Sena and is compatible only with other units equipped with Mesh Technology.
Mesh 2.0 creates a stronger connection between riders for better clarity and has a claimed range of 1.2 miles between two systems, and up to 5 miles with a minimum of 6 paired riders. You can create groups of up to 24 riders and organize groups of riders on different channels. Up to six riders can all chime in simultaneously instead of metaphorically passing the mic.
Fast charging means 0% to 100% juice in an hour and a half, allowing up to 11.5 hours of talk time. Audio multitasking allows for seamless music fade-out for incoming calls or GPS directions, then fades right back to your tunes through the same HD speakers the Sena 50 series is equipped with, without compromise.
Ease of use is aided with help from Sena's own downloadable app, where firmware updates, pairing, and general setup of your new mesh intercom allows for straightforward use so you can get out and enjoy the ride.
- Mesh Intercom 2.0 Technology
- Compatible only with other Mesh equipped intercoms (30 and 50 series Sena units for example)
- Multi-channel open mesh intercom (up to 9 channels)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Low-profile design
- Simplified layout with 3 button layout
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Voice prompts can be commanded by 11 different languages (switching firmware with each language)
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 mile) in open terrain
- HD speakers
- Music sharing
- Audio Multitasking
- Charging time: 1 and a half hours for full charge equals 11.5 hours of mesh talk time
- Advanced Noise Control
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Smartphone app
Note: Sena Spider RT1 units are not Bluetooth intercom capable. The RT1 can only be paired with other Mesh Intercoms