J&P Cycles® Gift Cards
A Great Present
Any Time of the Year!
- Gift cards may be redeemed online, by phone, and in any J&P Cycles store or mobile showroom location nationwide.
- Easy to send and convenient to use.
- Available in any denomination from $10–$1,000.
Buy A Gift CardSelect Another Amount
Gift Card FAQ:
- How do I purchase a gift card? You may purchase a Gift Card online, by phone, or at a J&P Cycles retail location.
- Can I have a gift card delivered to my friend? Yes, if you have 30 days of order history. Otherwise the Gift Card must be shipped to your address.
- What shipping options are available when I order J&P Cycles gift cards? Shipping options for J&P Cycles Gift Cards include: Standard, 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day.
- How soon will my J&P Cycles gift cards arrive? Your J&P Cycles Gift Card will arrive in 7 - 10 business days, depending on shipping method.
- How quickly can I use my card? As soon as you receive your J&P Cycles Gift Card, it is ready to use.
- How do I use a gift card at jpcycles.com? You may use your J&P Cycles Gift Card on the web, you will see this choice on your checkout screen; by phone, tell your sales representative that you have a J&P Cycles Gift Card; or at a J&P Cycles retail location or Mobile Showroom, simply present your Gift Card at the register.
- Do Gift Cards Expire? No, our gift cards do not have an expiration date.
- Can I buy something that costs more or less than card amount? Yes. If your purchase totals less than the Gift Card amount you will have a balance on the card. If your purchase totals more, you simply pay the difference with another payment option.
- Where is my card number located? The card number is the 16- or 19-digit number on the bottom of the back of your Gift Card.
- Can I store gift card information in my account? No, we are unable to store this information.
- Can I pay with more than one gift card? Yes. Just present any number of Gift Cards for you purchase. Online use of Gift Cards is restricted to 15.
- Can I return or refund my gift card? Yes. It will be credited to the original form of payment.
- How do I activate a gift card? The Gift Card is activated when you receive it. There is no procedure required.
- How do I check my gift card balance? you can check it online by clicking the link at the top of this page, by calling the 800 number on the back of the card, or presenting it to a sales associate at a J&P retail location.
- What if my gift card has been lost or stolen? We're sorry, but a Gift Card is just like cash, so keep it safe. If you lose your Gift Card, we cannot replace or refund the money.
- What can I buy online with J&P Cycles gift cards? Any product on our website, except other Gift Cards or Gift Certificates.
- Do I need to keep my gift card after I've used it? No, but we recommend keeping it until you receive your order placed using the Gift Card.
- Do dormancy fees apply to J&P Cycles gift cards? Dormancy fees do not apply to J&P Cycles Gift Cards.
- Are gift cards Taxed? Gift Cards are not taxed when purchased, however shipping and handling charges for purchases made may be subject to sales tax. Any applicable taxes will be charged when the gift card is redeemed.
- How do I redeem a gift card? You may use your J&P Cycles Gift Card one the web, you will see this choice on your checkout screen; by phone, tell your sales representative that you have a J&P Cycles Gift Card; or at a J&P Cycles retail location or Mobile Showroom, simply present your Gift Card at the register.
- May I reload a gift card? No, we prefer you to just purchase a new one.
- What if I already have a gift certificate? You may redeem Gift Certificates online, by phone, or at a J&P retail location.
- What if I lose my gift card? We're sorry, but a Gift Card is just like cash, so keep it safe. If you lose your Gift Card, we cannot replace or refund the money.
- How quickly is a gift card activated? As soon as you receive your J&P Cycles Gift Card, it is ready to use.